How to Sell a Bike
To enter your motorcycle we require:
- V5 registration document. If not available then proof of ownership.
- MOT where applicable.
- Any service history or recent bills for the bike.
- Any additional documentation that may help sell the vehicle.
- A completed signed entry form. You may use this link to download an entry form.
- An evening or mobile telephone number for the day of the sale.
When completing an entry form you can specify a reserve price for your motorbike. If the auctioneer reaches your reserve it will be sold outright, if we achieve a price below your reserve, a provisional bid will be taken, we will telephone you during the sale to see if the bid is acceptable to you. Please be available to take the call.
Upon the sale of your motorcycle, we will post payment to you by cheque four working days after it is sold.
An entry fee is payable for entering you bike into the auction. The current entry fee is £25+VAT.
If your motorbike does not sell you will only be charged the entry fee.
Commission charged dependent upon sale price of the motorbike.
£0 - £2499 - £75+VAT
£2500+ - £95+VAT
Online Fee (For imaging and offering via our Live Online auction system) £5 +VAT
Please contact us for further details.
Payment of sale proceeds (sale price minus commission and entry) is sent out by first class post four working days after the sale date.
For information on opening a trade account please email email@example.com