Selling at bmar
How to Sell a Car
To enter your vehicle we require:
- V5 registration document. If not available then proof of ownership.
- MOT where applicable.
- Tax Disc where applicable
- All / any service history.
- Any additional documentation that may help sell the vehicle.
- A completed signed entry form. You may use this link to download an entry form.
- An evening or mobile telephone number for the day of the sale.
When completing an entry form you can specify a reserve price for your vehicle. If the auctioneer reaches your reserve it will be sold outright, if we achieve a price below your reserve, a provisional bid will be taken, we will telephone you during the sale to see if the bid is acceptable to you. Please be available to take the call.
Unsure what your car is worth, why not try our Free Vehicle Valuation Tool?
Upon the sale of your car, we will post payment to you by cheque four working days after it is sold.
An entry fee is payable per auction entry
1st Sale: £30+VAT
2nd Sale: £15+VAT
3rd Sale: £15+VAT
If your vehicle does not sell you will only be charged for the number of times the vehicle has been through the auction.
Commission of 7.5% + VAT is charged upon sale of the vehicle (commission is subject to a minimum charge of £40 + VAT). Please contact us for further details.
The vehicle is imaged and featured on our 'livebid' system. The Online fee of £5 + VAT is charged upon sale of the vehicle.
Payment of sale proceeds (sale price minus commission and entry) is sent out by first class post four working days after the sale date.
For information on opening a trade account please email email@example.com